Processes your B&W film with motion picture quality, the smoothest grain structure and crisp tonal curve celebrated from Eastman Kodak’s D96 developer.
- Ready-to-use processing for traditional B&W film in 1 bath
- Room temperature processing methods for 70°F, 75°F, or 80°F (21°C, 24°C, or 27°C)
- Temp tolerance is +/-2°F (1°C)
- Worlds fastest process at 80°F (27°C) in just 3min!
- Push/Pull processing by adjusting temp. +/- 10°F (6°C)
- Reusable, all-in-one solution.
- Processes over 16+ rolls of film
- Process 1-8 rolls at a time
- Extremely versatile self-completing process
- No special processor needed (use standard processing tanks and reels)
- Fully archival (following the processing instructions below)
- Odor-free (unlike home concoctions or old formulations)